Water Marbling is such an interesting art form that people are often seeing for the first time. Here are a few questions I’m asked frequently
1. How big are the scarves? – Each scarf is 15 inches x 60 inches. Big enough to wear comfortably without overwhelming you.
2. How long does this take? – On average 20 minutes per person and we will have 2 trays working at the same time.
3. Can I choose any colors? – Yes! We have 30+ Colors and encourage you to pick 3-8 colors for your amazing scarf.
4. Won’t my scarf look like everyone else’s? – Nope, we clean the paint out of the water for every person so you can start with your own choice of colors. -Each scarf is a one of a kind piece of art.
5. Will my scarf dry at the craft show? – No. We will rinse your scarf then immediately fold it and place it in a ziplock bag for you to transport home and hang to dry. Don’t worry, instructions will be provided.
6. Not a question, but this looks really hard…. – It’s not 🙂 This is an easy process that is hard to mess up. I will have examples of scarves on hand and together we can decide how to get you an original scarf you love.
8. I’m obsessed & I want to see more! – There are lots of photos and videos on my Facebook page